Sunday, July 17, 2016

AAA Cards Game #69

Hello everyone,

We are back with a new Game.  Stash Favourite.  I have to say my stash favourite would be rectangle dies.  It's the one thing that I use the most in my craft room.

17th July 2016

Our Sponsor - Stampendous
$20 Gift Certificate



Guest Designer

Ksenija Sweet Kobylkin


For my card today, I started with a scalloped stitched rectangle die and I found out that this die will cut out two panels perfectly from an A2 stop fold card scored at 4.25.  That makes it fold on the long side so I can cut the base in half and get to small note cards.  This helps me with making multiple cards which is something I am working on.

I started out with an A2 sized card base and cut it in two.  I then took one of he scalloped rectangle dies from MFT and cut out two panels.  You can also get two out of an A2 sized piece of card stock.

I then used Fog in on a dotted background stamp from MFT and added that to the card base.  I used the sweet little kitties from MFT that I coloured in for Kathy's the 30 Day Colour Challenge from The Daily Marker.  



I adhered the kitty to the pillow and popped it up on foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment in Slate ink.  I didn't want to add anything more because they are so small but will make great note cards for presents or just because notes. 

Below are two more that I made in the same way.  


                          



How to Win:
Link up your card
Mention us in your post
Display our challenge image

Leave a comment on three other blogs – let’s spread the love people!



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.

Coralynn  :)



Supplies:

SaveSave

10 comments:

  1. great idea for the dies and these are all such cute cards with such fabulous and subtle colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scalloped rectangle is super high on my list of faves too! You can't beat the basics! Beautiful cards - that kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of a stash favourite - guess I use rectanglular dies all the time too. Love the shadow round your kitty and the other two cards are just as appealing as the main one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and adorable Coralynn and I can definitely share your love of rectangle dies, squares and circles even as they are just unbeatable to add that touch of detail and layer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love these darling cards! The kitties are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Coralynn! Love subtle backgrounds and just one image coloured for a card. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Great coloring. Simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those dies too!! your cards are really adorable!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! How adorable it is? Absolutely delightful card, sweet and girly.

    ReplyDelete