Saturday, July 23, 2016

Gel Well Card Set

Hello everyone,

I am back with a couple of cards for you today.  If you read my last post, I'm trying to create more than one card so I made two.  I will soon work up to 4 or five soon!

I used the Get Well Critters and with white embossing powder, heat embossed the adorable Dino to created a background.  I then took distress ink and blended it around the edges and left the middle a bit lighter.


I used some black glitter spray and added splatters to the background for interest.  Then I cut out the banner from some ivory card dock and stamped the sentiment with black ink.  To finish off the card I added some enamel dots to the top right hand corner.



Here is the second card I created using the same techniques but with a different colour distress ink.  I also spritzed the card base with water droplets and wiped it away with a paper towel.  I did this for both cards.


I added the same banner and stamped the sentiment with black ink but instead of enamel dots to finish off the card, I used some natural twine that I added to the banner die cut.


Thanks so much for stopping by, see you again soon!

Coralynn  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment