Sunday, November 12, 2017

AAA Cards Challenge #103 - Celebrate

Hello everyone,

We are back again with a new challenge - Challenge 103 - CELEBRATION.  It's all about celebration, so get out those stamps and dies and let's see what you're celebrating.

Can you guess what I'm celebrating?  Yes, that's right, Christmas!!!  I always say that I'm going to get a head start on my Christmas cards and every year I bearly get any done at all.  

So this year I made sure that I did and I started with this guy.  Isn't he just the cutest? 


I stamped and coloured him with my copics and die cut him out.  I had added black gel pen to his eyes but I messed one of them up so I had to add little googly eyes to cover it up so I wouldn't have to start over.  I added sparkle and some Novo crystal glaze to the little lights.  Before popping him up on foam tape I added a few trees to the background with green ink. I then stamped the sentiment with black ink and called it done. 


Our wonderful sponsor is Happy Little Stamper and one lucky person will win a $20 gift certificate



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.

Coralynn :)


7 comments:

  1. Just perfect Coralynnn! Love that fun yeti image and the beautiful CAS style of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha googly eyes on my favorite yeti! so cute. lovely cas card and striking design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! That yeti always makes me smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coralynn, such a sweet card. Adore your yeti cards, they are so cute. Great addition of trees too. Tracie 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Coralynn! I love your coloring and the googly eyes are a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete