Sunday, November 26, 2017

AAA Cards Challenge #104 - Christmas

Hello everyone,

We are back with a new challenge over at AAA Card and it's looking a lot like Christmas!  And it's a good thing because that's what our challenge theme is.



For my card, I used a set from Lawn Fawn with a light grey ink I stamped a little pattern from the bottom left corner to the top right. I stamped and coloured the adorable puppy, hat and bone and coloured him in with my copics.  I added some applique to the hat to give it interest.


I cut out a banner from red cardstock and stamped the sentiment in white ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I popped the images and banner on foam tape and called it done. 





Uniko is our wonderful sponsor this challenge and the winner has a choice of an in-stock stamp set.




Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

Coralynn  :)



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! That doggy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout and composition and coloring, well everything I suppose lol. great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he’s really cute and that matching sentiment is so fun! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doggy is cute and the color is so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little dog! Love your card design Coralynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable and beautiful detail. Smiles, Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete